12 October 2007

Pistol Packin' Mama (new improved scan)


Vargas, March 1944, Esquire

This Esquire gatefold image was a popular one among the pilots who painted pinups on the nose of their bombers in WWII. I love the cheesiness of the title/poem and props (sorry, the pic is too blurry to see the poem). As always, it's a great pinup too.

We're goin' into the last week of votin', pardners! It's been a long 4 weeks, one week to go!

I really need your votes this weekend--all of them--so if you're packin', vote 'em!

Have you voted for my video today? Say YES to Sexy! Vote now!

2 comments:

Art said...

Is it just me or is this reproduction blurry? I'm wondering because the other images are perfectly crisp.

Thanks! I really enjoy the site.

Brenda said...

It's not you. I photographed this instead of scanning because of the size, I would have to scan it in 2 parts. I didn't realize it was blurry until this morning when I posted it, sorry about that. I'll try to get a better image put up this weekend.